I help clients to achieve resolution, preserve relationships and eliminate court. With more than 27 years of experience in family law, I have learned that knowing how to resolve differences between people is just as important as knowing the law.
I am dedicated to improving the way family law cases are resolved by:
- striving for the most constructive method of resolving each case
- respecting that each client’s situation is unique and remaining flexible in the approach I use with each case
- working with dedicated and experienced staff to help clients keep costs down
- encouraging the multi-disciplinary approach to family law with clients accessing the services of family professionals and financial professionals
- pursuing ongoing training in both law and dispute resolution