Whitby Divorce Lawyers

Even if your divorce is uncontested and you reach a mutually agreed settlement without filing a court case, there is a certain amount of documentation that needs to be managed through the court system. We are here to help you through this process, with the parts of your case where you feel you need legal advice or representation, or if you'd like us to attend with you in court.

If you would like to arrange a consultation to discuss your family law matters and how to reach an out of court settlement,
please contact Robin Ackerman at extension 232 or send an email to robin@babbsfamilylaw.com.